August 10 2008
ya know....its awesome to have a good friend. hang out, have funn, make great memories. you FiNAllY get really close to that person, comfortable an safe being around them. then comes the dreaded goodbye. you both know its coming, but try not to think about it. well it comes, they leave, an your stuck here thinking about what you should've said or done differently. at first yall keep in touch really great, communication is good. but then it deteriorates. phone calls messages emails an im's become a rare occasion. an you feel like you have failed at bieng that persons friend cause you are no longer part of their life. you aren't there when they need someone to talk to and they aren't there when you need someone to talk to. well sure you have those kinda friends where you are...but this certain person always seems to know the right thing to say, what to do an listens an really seems to care. and its hard to lose that. it really is...
November 17 2007
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and
point a At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want
Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has
Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.>
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write " For Smuggling
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat...use a serious
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical
Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance , Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their
Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock
17. When The Money Comes Out of The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot,
Yelling, "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are
Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
August 20 2007
"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."
"Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart."
"Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart."
"Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be."
"I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is."
"Friends are like wedgies, it feels great when you pick out a good one!"
"When it hurts to look back, and you are scared to look ahead, look beside you and your bestfriend will be there."
"Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget."
August 18 2007
A great love? It's when you shed tears for him but still you care for him. It's when he ignored you but you still long for him. It's when he starts loving another,
and yet you manage a smile and find the courage to say "I'm happy for you."
August 06 2007
i have noooo idea what but sumthins
gonna happen in 1 week & 22 days!
lol. austin...u know what im talkin
July 29 2007
im savannah but most of u know me as austins friend from north carolina but...oh well
i miss em sooo much even though i talk 2 em a lot
hes told me all about yall & how he likes me better. lol not really
he prolly didnt tell yall how i beat him @ air hocky a billion times...using my left hand...& im right handed lol its ok
i luv sports & i play all tha time. i go 2 church & luv God & wanna live 4 Him
theres not that much 2 kno bout me but there ya go