December 11 2007
In my Creative writting class I wrote this, I had nothing else to write about:
"I think about the promises you made me.
All of them were broken."
We were only to write 2 sentences about whatever and everyone had to guess what your work was going to be about and here were everyones guesses:
This was a poem about broken promises duh.
About the after when you hurt?
So then I wrote about 7 pages and it wasn't really good writting but I wrote in about 20 minutes. And it was called "I think about it all" And my Teachers so cute and she goes
"I said write a poem not a book"
But I just reall thought about it and wanted to let you guys know I worte it.
I dedicate to Carmel
December 06 2007
So I've been thinking? Are Second Chances really...... worth it? I mean come on now? What's the point? Not saying it's unnessasary? I'm not saying that I'm in that situation? But my Friends been trying to get back with her boyfrind and he's all like "Second Chances they don't matter, people never change?" And I totaly agree with him. I mean if they hurt you once, they do it again? It's Just life. But whatever?
I got one of my phones back? But it's my house phone?
Which is wicked awesome! But I want my cell phone.
Anywho. LAST night I just thought about how things use to be, then I started to like wheep. And I'm so thankful things are different. I don't really know how to explain it but there you go.
(I love this song "Until The End of Time." It's Fantastic.)
November 24 2007
Last night I went and saw Fred Claus.
But I really had to much stuff on my mind to
I felt like I was in a paraelle unviverse.
It was a movie you don't take little kids to.
But I might go see Dan in Real Life.
maybe that'll cheer me up?
I've been debating on calling this person?
Like I want to, but then again I'm
lost for words?
But enough of that!
I'm gonna go back to sleep.
November 23 2007
happy shopping day : )
hopefully you guys have a good
Okay so I don't have a way with words..
Last night I played Rock Band with
my b.f. Amy and it was so much fun.
Then I tried to dance, and that was
just plain silly!
See some of you soon!
November 22 2007
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
2. When was the last time you threw up?
3. What's your favorite curse word?
uhm no favorites
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Caleb, Patricia, my Aunt
5. What were you doing at 8AM this morning?
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
"tird nugget!" -lol-
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
the best Sweet Tea in the whole galaxy
12. What are you wearing right now?
13. What was the last thing you ate?
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
15. When was the last time you ran?
like two days ago?
16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
todays football game! go green bay! ^_^
18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace?
19. Ever go camping?
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
yes when there's ice in it, I hate ice
25. What did your last text message say?
can't say.. ha ha ha!
26. Are you someone's best friend?
i would hope
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
going to see a movie, uhm shopping
28. Where is your mom right now?
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
30. What color is your watch?
i dont have one
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
a get away
32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
33. What is your birthstone?
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through?
35. What is your favorite number?
36. Do you have a dog?
37. who was the last person that you talked to on the phone?
38. Have you met anyone famous?
39. Any plans today?
going down to nashville tonight, gonna hit the mall in a while
40. How many states have you lived in?
idk? a few.
41. Ever go to college?
no, not yet. But the Navy calls for me
42. Where are you right now?
in the study?
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
uhm I would have to say..... well I can't think of anything at the moment.
Just a little frustrated.
44. Last song listened to?
More than a Memory
46. Are you allergic to anything?
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I wear a different pair of shoes everyday.
49. Are you jealous of anyone?
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
not that I would know of? I'm sure not.
51. Do you love anyone?
52. Do any of your friends have children?
53. Do you eat healthy?
ha ha ha! no.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
stress, space out, work?
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
it's a mix emotion really, hate what someones done. But not the person
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
60. How did you get one of your scars?
a beast, a chick? alot of things?
November 21 2007
More than a memory.
I heard this song and I just wept.
This is like my life.
In a song version...
But I'm over alot of things and I'm gonna start these classes at school, there to help me with alot of stuff.
And I need 'em write now.
I love you guys.
*Like Water it'll All wash Away*
November 19 2007
Okay I'm really bad at writting individual messages,
but I figured I would let you two know, that I adore you both.
You guys were there for me when alot of you other people weren't. And even though you both haven't had hardly any coontact with me since I've been sick, you still stick up for me.
Even though I shoved your face in carpet, and tackled you various numbers of times. (Tyler L.)
And Austin, even when I went through all your stuff and wore your clothes and made fun of you this summer (lol just kidding hun)
And even though you made fun of me tonight for my voice being broked.
I still adore you both...
And Tyler L send me a message telling me when your coming in, I keep forgeting?
November 16 2007
ha ha ha this is something you both would do, so this is for you:
1) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3) Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
5) Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6) Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8) Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
9) Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10) Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12) Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15) Swat at flies that don't exist.
16) When someone gets on scream and jump like they are the main act at a concert
17) Call out, "Group Hug!” and then enforce it.
18) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!
19) Open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21) Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23) Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
26) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space"
Ha ha ha ha! Told you : )
November 07 2007
I've decided to put on my favorites bands/singers songs on here so you know what my next play list will be:
1. Greatful Dead- Attic of my Life
2. Johnny Cash- Cocaine Blues
3. Brighteyes- Landlocked Blues
4. Secondhand Serenade- Vulnerable
5. Beatles- When I'm 64
6. Jack Johnson- Do you Remember
7. Blind Melon- No Rain
8. Tripping Daisy- Lost and Found
9. A Fine Frenzy- Almost Lover
10. Stain- It's been A while
11. Seether- (feat. Amy Lee) Broken
12. Bob Dylan- The times are All Changin
13. Elvis- Jailhouse Rock
14. Colbie Calait- Bubbly
15. Amy Winehouse- You Know that I'm No Good.
Yay! Love these songs. they rock!
You'll like them too.
November 04 2007
This song is so amazing.
I had to put it on here.
"I should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost Lovers always do."
October 19 2007
September 28 2007
I'm really learning.
My Uncle Buddy tought me alot
on the guitar last night.
I was so happy.
And I'm leaving tonight for my Dads.
And I'm kinda exited about that.
Not kinda, REALLY.
And I'm super nervous.
September 05 2007
I can't get the feeling that something so horrible,
is going to go down.
I am not sure why...
Anywho, we think I have strep.
August 25 2007
What most people know about the massacre is what they learned in the first few days after it occurred. The basic narrative of Columbine—the story that Americans absorbed—was based on fragmentary and incorrect information from the first hours after the shooting. The story was that Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris, a pair of lonely, outcast Goths, tore through the school hunting down jocks to settle a long-running feud between athletes and the Trenchcoat Mafia. After years of bullying, the pair finally snapped and turned on their tormenters with automatic weapons and pipe bombs. They arrived at the school with a hit list of victims, including despised minorities, Christians, and athletes. In fact, this tale was mostly a myth, as were other supposed "facts" about Columbine involving Marilyn Manson, the martyrdom of Cassie Bernall, and a plan to hijack a plane and crash it into New York City.
Here is the straight story on seven of the central myths:
1. Targeting jocks, blacks, and Christians: There were no targets. Harris and Klebold just wanted body count, and they didn't care who died. They expected their bombs to do most of the killing, murdering everyone in the cafeteria, irrespective of clique or social standing. When the bombs failed, they shot indiscriminately, firing into open crowds and under tables without bothering to see who their victims were. They taunted jocks briefly in the library, but they taunted virtually everyone else there, too.
2. The Trench Coat Mafia: A small group of Columbine students did dub themselves the Trenchcoat Mafia, and they did have a feud with a band of jocks in 1999. But it was never a formal gang or club, and most of the members graduated nearly a year before the massacre. Harris and Klebold were never closely affiliated with the group and did not appear in the 1998 yearbook picture identifying the members. The TCM had little to do with Harris and Klebold and nothing to do with the massacre. The killers wore long coats in order to hide their weapons.
3. The Hit List: Eric Harris did create an enemies list, with a wide and sometimes comical assortment of personalities—students who pissed him off, girls who refused his dates, Tiger Woods. There's no indication that these were ever intended as targets. No one on the list was killed.
4. Christian Martyr Cassie Bernall: One of the killers allegedly asked student Cassie Bernall if she believed in God, then killed her when she said yes. Bernall became a revered figure among evangelical Christians. In fact, one of the killers posed the question to another girl, Valeen Schnurr, after she had already been shot. They had a short exchange, he reloaded, got distracted, and she crawled away to safety.
5. Marilyn Manson: Klebold and Harris hated Marilyn Manson. On his Web site, Harris said he loved, "Good, fast, hard, strong, pounding TECHNO!! Such as KMFDM, PRODIGY, ORBITAL, RAMMSTEIN, and such."
6. Escape to New York: Harris' journal does contain a passage about hijacking a plane and crashing it into New York City, but that appears to have been an early fantasy. He settled on a more practical scheme long before he and Klebold actually staged their massacre. By the time of the attack, they fully expected to die at the high school. They refer to their death routinely and explicitly in their writings and in their videos.
7. Outcasts: Perhaps the most pervasive myth is that Harris and Klebold were rejected outcasts. They were not captains of the football team, but they were far more accepted than many of their schoolmates. They hung out with a tight circle of close friends and partied regularly on the weekend with a wider crowd.
July 03 2007
This is a picture.
This picture is of an Aborted fetus.
Which means Baby.
This Child was Murdered in the womb.
God meant for his EVERY CREATION to live.
And Die in the long future.
It is not our place to play God.
If you thought you were Mature enough to have Sex.
You should be Mature enough not to take the easy way out.
And I'm sick of hearing about Teen Pregnacies.
It's time to Take a stand and Say "No" to our temptations,
and be the children God Created us to be.
That is All.