November 23 2007
November 22 2007
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? my blankey
2. When was the last time you threw up? can't remember
3. What's your favorite curse word? i hate it when people curse. it's awful!
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? my sister, mom, and cousing
5. What were you doing at 8AM this morning? getting ready to go somewhere
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? watching Legally Blonde the Musical
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? no, and don't plan to
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? I know we are leaving at 4:00 in the morning, mother! Gosh, dang it!
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? chocolate
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? water
12. What are you wearing right now? pajamas
13. What was the last thing you ate? turkey
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? no but i am tomorrow. yay!
15. When was the last time you ran? earlier today
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? one of my sisters's games
18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace? don't have one
19. Ever go camping? occasionaly
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? in restaurants.
25. What did your last text message say? r u there from keri
26. Are you someone's best friend? no. i have bad luck with best friends.
27. What are you doing tomorrow? shopping till i drop, and probably longer.
28. Where is your mom right now? in the livingroom
29. Look to your left, what do you see? a book shelf and a door.
30. What color is your watch? pink, black, white, green, blue, purple. i have tons.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Oh my goodness! Loads and loads of the most awesome fun! I totally miss it. Whales, Habeeb, goats, friends, getting into tons of trouble, melting straightners, chaos, buses, so much more, and of course hotsinpillar. lol
32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster? totally
33. What is your birthstone? aquamarine
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through? which ever my mom feels like
35. What is your favorite number? 17
36. Do you have a dog? yes
37. who was the last person that you talked to on the phone? Keri
38. Have you met anyone famous? don't guess so
39. Any plans today? sleeping in a few hours.
40. How many states have you lived in? 1
41. Ever go to college? plan to
42. Where are you right now? my room
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? school and homework
44. Last song listened to? don't know
46. Are you allergic to anything? yeah, but we can't figure out what
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? clogs or flip-flops depending on season
49. Are you jealous of anyone? not really
50. Is anyone jealous of you? probably not. who would be jealous of my fat, ugly self?
51. Do you love anyone? of course.
52. Do any of your friends have children? i would hope not.
53. Do you eat healthy? i try to.
54. What do you usually do during the day? gayfar homework
55. Do you hate anyone right now? no
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? yuh.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 15. yay i get my permit. only like 3 months!
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? yes. whoo, that was fun. i miss eighth grade
60. How did you get one of your scars? chicken pox
November 22 2007
We have so much to be thankful for, and I just wish everyday so then everyone would realize we have things to be thankful for 365 days a year. Family, friends, food, shelter, suprisingly our education, and most importantly of all...being able to worship our savior freely. And I'm just as guilty as anyone else for taking things for granted. I need to work on that. So I hope all you have a great Thanksgiving with your family and friends because tomorrow...shopping here we come!
Isn't this just adorable?
November 19 2007
I don't know why I can't not do these things. Some of these are actually kinda cool cause they make you think. Which is good. Definitely. lol
WITH 2007 COMING TO AN END...
1. Have you had any relationships this year?
2. Have you had your birthday yet?
yes, March 8th. That was fun. Hey Heff. lol
3. Kissed two people in the same night?
can't say I have.
4. Been on a diet?
5. Pulled an all nighter?
6. Drank Starbucks?
7. Went Camping?
8. Bought something(s)?
9. Met someone special?
heck yes...all my cool ambassador friends...man Australia will never be the same lol
10. Been out of state?
yes...and the country.
in my shower.
12. What are you thinking about?
1.) Hugged someone?
2.) Slept in someone elses bed?
3.) Got a job?
no...i can't wait though so I'll have my own money.
4.) Loaned out money?
5.) Gotten in a car accident?
no, i'm so glad.
6.) Gone over your mobile phone bill?
8.) Done something you regret?
loads, sad to say.
Last person you hugged?
Last person to call you?
When was the last time you felt stupid?
Who did you last yell at?
my cousin and sis
What did you do today?
1. i'm gay...totally not!
2. i'm not...smart or tall or pretty
3. Initials? MLB
4. Hair style? layered, medium length, and usually in a ponytail considering i never have time to straighten it.
5. Eye color? brown.
6. Height? 5' 6''
7. Pets? two dogs and one fish
8. Mood? tired and hungry
9. Where would you rather be? at dance
10. What was the last thing you drank? water
Top Ten Things About Your Life:
1. Have you ever been in love? no
2. Do you believe in love? yes.
3. Why did your last relationship fail? never had one.
4. Have you ever been heartbroken? no.
5. Have you ever broken someone elses' heart? no, i don't think so
6. Have you ever fallen for you best friend? i hope not considering all my best friends have been girls
7. Have you ever loved someone and not told them? yes
8. Are you afraid of commitment? no.
9. Do you want to be in a relationship? sometimes
10. Have you ever had more then five serious relationships in your life? no i'm only 14
November 12 2007
Ok. I officially can not take this anymore. I hate my hair, and I'm tired of people asking and/or making fun of me because they are obvioulsy colored-blind. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, well then you obvioulsy don't know what I'm talking about. Simple as that. But anyway, I am seriously thinking about dying it completely out, if one more person says something about it. And I had actually gotten to a point were I kind of liked it, but now I hate it even more than ever. It's not unique, pretty, and no one is stinkin' jealous of it. (Mother!) Just today three people have said something about. One in English, one during wellness, and the other during dance. So, NO IT'S NOT GRAY OR WHITE OR PURPLE OR BLUE OR WHATEVER COLOR YOU THINK IT IS. IT'S BLONDE FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!
November 11 2007
So I went shopping with Batey today. We spent literally eight hours shopping, and I'm completely tired. But, anyway, I got this really cool bracelet. It's a NO Plastic Bracelet, and it's 99% no plastic:
99% of the materials used to create you NO Plastic Bracelet fashion n' awareness bracelet are made from eco-friendly materials. How cool is that!?!
- Beads: Eco-friendly 100% cornstarch based resin
- Dye/Coloring: Natural herbal tea or Lead-free Dye
- Charm: Recycled brass
- Packet: Eco-friendly cornstarch based resin
- Hang cord: Organinc hemp
- Card: Unbleached 100% post-consumer waste recycled paper
- Printing: Soy-based ink
A portion of the price of the bracelet is going to be donated to enviromental organizations, and they are hoping to raise $1 million by the end of 2008. You can go to www.everybodygreen.com. There was this cool saying on the little card thing: We're all in this together! Like each one of the beads on this bracelet, we're all a part of something bigger...strung together to create something wonderful: a healthier planet.
November 04 2007
I'm supposed to be doing my geometry homework and my English paper due tomorrow, but I really don't want to. So I'll do this to waste time.
. last beverage → milk
2. last phone call → keri
3. last instant message → bi from Claire
4. last cd played → Hannah Montan
5. last time you cried → the other day
6. last text message → um can't really say cause Keri's a bad girl j/k lol but really i can't say
SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
1. dated someone twice? → no,i've never even had a boyfriend
2. been cheated on? → no, like i said i've never had a boyfriend
3. cheated on someone? → no see last two
4. kissed someone & regretted it? → no i've never kissed anyone
5.lost someone special? → yeah.
6. been depressed? → slightly
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:
1. meet a new friend→ don't think so
2. Fallen out of love → not really cause i've never been in love
3. Laughed 'til tears → oh yes
4. Met someone who changed your life → not really
5. Found out who your true friends were → i've always known who they are
6. Is there something you want to tell someone → yes lots of things to lots of people
7. Have you kissed anyone on your top friend's list→ no, i've never kissed anyone. gosh. how many more of these am i going to have to answer.
8. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life? → a few on here.
9. How many kids do you want to have? → 2
10. Do you have any pets? → yes 3
11. Do you want to change your name? → well kind of really just shorten it.
12. What did you do for your last birthday? → sleepover
13. What time did you wake up today? → 9
14. What were you doing last night at 11:30? → trying to sleep
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for? → europe baby
16. Last time you saw your father? → last night
18. What are you listening to? → TV and radio
19. Have you ever talked to Tom? → no
23. Who's / what's getting on your nerves right now? → no one really
24. Most visited webpage? → P2P alumni, student ambassador website, this, addicting games.com
001. Whats your real name → megan
002. Nicknames → meg, megaboo, megan root(don't ask)
003. Status → single
004. Zodiac sign → pisces
005. Male or female → Female
006. Elementary? → Burns
007. Middle School → DMS
009. Hair color → butt ugly brown
011. Long,Short,Medium → medium
015. Are you health freak? → occasionly for like 5 sec.
016. Height → 5'6''
017. Do you have a crush on someone?→ no
018. Do you like yourself? → most of the time
019. Piercings → 0
020. Tattoos → no
021. Righty or lefty → righty
022. First surgery → i'm pretty sure never
023. First piercing → second grade
024. First best friend → Emily
026. First sport you joined → cheerleading
027. First pet → dog named buddy
028. First vacation→ florida/disney world
029. First concert: → n'sync when i was like 6
030. First crush → don't know
031. What are you? → the most beautiful person ever. lol
049. Eating? --> starburst
050. Drinking → milk
052. I'm about to → start working on my hw
053. Listening to → TV and radio
055. Waiting for → my mom to get home
YOUR FUTURE :
058. Want kids? → yeah i guess
059. Want to get married? → maybe
060. Careers in mind? → photographer, teacher, dancer, anchor woman
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? :
068. Lips or eyes → eyes
069. Hugs or kisses → hugs
070. Shorter or taller → taller
072. Romantic or spontaneous → either i guess
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → don't really care
074. Sensitive or loud → don't really care
075. Hook-up or relationship → relationship
076 Trouble maker or hesitant → happy medium
HAVE YOU EVER
078. Kissed a stranger → no. once again i've never kissed anyone
080. Lost glasses/contacts → both
081. Ran away from home → no
084. Broken someone's heart → don't guess so
085. Been arrested → no
086. Turned someone down → yes
087. Cried when someone died → yes
088. Liked a guy friend → not really
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → sometimes
090. Miracles → yes
091. Love at first sight→ no
092. Ghosts → not sure
093. Santa Claus → no
095. Kiss on the first date → no
096. Angels → yes
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → yes
098. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → no, and one more time i've never had one
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? huh? whatever.
November 03 2007
Today me and Keri had to be at the school at 10:30 for student council. I thought it was going to be boring considering we had to pick up trash, but it was suprisingly fun. We played some cool game called bulldogs and beetles. It hurts your knees though ,and it's hard to not get out. We are also doing some pretty dang awesome fun projects and fundraisers. After that I went to Keri's house, and we played some cool game that's extremely addicting and I'm going to buy for like 3 hours. Oh my goodness. We went to see the Bee Movie tonight. It was pretty funny. But I think it should have been rated a little higher than PG, but I guess that goes with any kid movie with hidden messages. And p.s to Keri and Jacob: It could happen. It could. It's a dang kid's movie for goodness sakes. So yeah. lol
November 02 2007
So tonight was the Fall Festival/Chili Supper at my sis's school. But before we got there we had to stop because my somebody's dog got ran over. We saw the truck that ran it over leavingj, and they didn't even stop to turn around. How could you just possibly leave a dog there dying. But anyway, so the truck ran over the whole back of the dog. My mom said that if he was hurt to badly that they were just going to put it to sleep. Pray that it's ok. I can't stand seeing an animal suffer.
So back to the fall thing. It's usually kind of boring cause I have to walk around with my sis and mom. But I asked Keri to come this year which I'm totally glad I did. We had so much fun. I know it must have been hard for her because of the whole left out/burns thing, but I think she had a lot of fun. We won a lot of cool new finger puppets from games so we are slowly building her puppet collection back up. Curse you, lucky puppy stealer! Keri name her cheetah frisky and her monkey dingo. I named mine Habeeb the Monkey and CW (Crusty Wizard) the Cheetah. lol. So yeah. We went in the haunted house. It was actually really scary. People kept chasing us, and this one guy followed us through the whole thing. Kind of freaky. I got my toe stepped on and punched in the face from somebody. Keri was absolutely terrified. Ahh! We won a easy button. Me and Keri are going to use it in geometry. Although Ms. Post might get mad, but whatever cause it's fun to push. So yeah, I should probably get to bed cause I have to be at school at 10:30 to clean for Student Council. Blah. At least Keri will be there. Talk to you kids later.
October 28 2007
Tonight I went to Cracker Barrell's to eat with my
grandparents. Over the past few years I've really started to notice how much I really like being with my grandparents. You would think that seeing them every day after school since like as long as I can remmeber, I would have realized that sooner, but I like being with them just me and them. I love hearing about all their crazy stories and all the stuff my grandfather has gotten into. (Mostly because he's really noisy.) We were talking about what I want to most do in Europe (since they've been to London), what I liked best in Australia (since they've also been there), and just about all their vacations. So I've decided I want to write a book about all their past experiences. I don't want to forget any of it after they're gone. Some of their stories are so funny, and we always end up talking about them whenever family gets together, which is pretty much every day of my life. So yeah, how has your weekend been?
Oh yeah! I got my Student Amabassador book for Europe yesterday. They are kind of different then last year, but I like it. I'm so excited I can't wait. At least I have something to look forward to to get me through freshman year. Me and Keri are giong to have so much fun. Yay! I just wish Carmen and Sydnee were going. THEN ... it would a total blast!
October 26 2007
I've been so tired lately. I never get any sleep because I'm always doing homework or projects. The crappy thing is that after you finish one thing, another thing comes up so you don't have anytime to recoup. But I guess I would be tired anyway because I'm always tired. I would sleep all the time if I could. My mom thinks I might have diabetes, but I will not take shots no matter what. I don't care if I get sick. I hate needles. They scare the heck out of me. I don't really know if I'm going to the game. I want to, but I also don't feel like leaving home. I think my parents might be getting divorced soon. This morning my dad was being really mean to my mom, and she started crying. She said that one of them has to go cause she can't handle it anymore. Please just pray that everything works out. I mean I love my dad, but I honeslty think if they do get divorced everything will be better. At least I have God, my friends, and dance to help me. So yeah, I think things wil get better. Hopefully.
October 21 2007
Your Guy Side:
[x] You love hoodies.
[x] You love jeans.
[x] Dogs are better than cats.
[ ] It's hilarious when people get hurt[sometimes].
[ ] You've played with/against boys on a team.
[ ] Shopping is torture.
[ ] Sad movies suck.
[ ] You own/ed an X-Box.
[x] Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
[x] At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
[ ] You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
[ ] You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
[ ] You watch sports on TV.
[ ] Gory movies are cool.
[ ] You go to your dad for advice.
[ ] You own like a trillion baseball caps.
[x] You like going to high school football games
[ ] You used to/do collect football cards.
[ ] Baggy pants are cool to wear.
[ ] It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
[x] I like green and blue.
[x] Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
[x] You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
[x] Sports are fun.
[x] Talk with food in your mouth/ sometimes with out known
[ ] Sleep with your socks on at night/ sometime if it's cold
Your Girl Side:
[x] You wear lip gloss/stick.
[x] You love to shop/ sometimes
[ ] You wear eyeliner.
[x] You wear the color pink/ sometimes
[ ] Go to your mom for advice.
[x] You consider cheerleading a sport.
[ ] You hate wearing the color black.
[x] You like hanging out at the mall.
[x] You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
[x] You like wearing jewelry
[x] Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
[x] Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
[x] You don't like the movie Star Wars.
[x] Were u in gymnastics/dance?
[x] Sometimes It takes you around one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
[ ] You smile a lot more than you should.
[x]You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
[x] You care about what you look like
[x] You like wearing dresses when you can.
[x] You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne
[x] You love the movies.
[x] Used to play with dolls as little kid.
[x] Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
[x] Like being the star of everything.
October 20 2007
So I went to my sister's game tonight. They ended the real season undefeated, and only 2 people have scored against them and those two were only 6 points. The cheerleaders won third place at competition, but they got disqualified because they didn't have backspots for PONY-SITS. But whatever. I'm still proud of my sister. She's becoming the little cheerleader I was. Hopefully she'll make the team though when she is in middle school, unlike me. :-(
I also had my interview for Europe today. For some reason I was a little nervous, unlike last year. Maybe because being an alumni, I have something to live up to, and I don't really feel like I do. I just can't wait till next summer. Me and Keri are going to have so much fun. Yay! I just wish Carmen was coming. And mabye Sydnee. Yeah, deff Syd. She's so much fun and so HILARIOUS! So yeah, I should get some sleep. I didn't get to sleep till like 1 last night. My little sis had a sleepover for her b-day. There was like 7 little kids running around all night. At least it's better than last year. There was like 12 last year. I had my homecoming shirt on, so all the girls were like Megabella come do a build with me, come make up a cheer, show us your dance, blah blah blah. But yeah.
October 16 2007
For some reason I like doing these things when I have nothing else to do. I guess I must have absolutely nothing to do.
1. Honestly, how many people have you had strong feelings for?
one, but it not who people would think. i'm pretty sure the only 2 people who know live a hour or so away.
2.Honestly, what color is your underwear?
they have dinos on them. j/k lol
3. Honestly, what's on your mind?
wanting to see friends from australia trip
4. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
this and thinking.
5. Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
occasionally i do, but most of the time no.
6. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
um, well, i don't think.
7. Honestly, do you watch THE GIRLS NEXT DOOR ?
i've watched it once
8. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
a little possibly
9. Honestly, who makes you happy most of the time?
dreaming about stuff that would never happen.
11. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?
yeah, actually about five or so people.
12. Honestly, do you have deep secrets?
yeah, but mostly just embarrsing stuff.
13. Honestly, when is the last time you have been to tesco?
um, don't quite know what that is.
14. Honestly, are you mean?
sometimes i guess i am, but i feel bad about it later. it's usually around certain people though.
15. Honestly, who did you copy and paste this from?
16. Honestly, where would you rather be right now?
in australia this summer having fun.
17. Honestly, do you like someone?
yeah, but once again not who people think it would be.
18. Honestly, what was the last text you got and what did it say?
one from keri, and it said 1 7(best friend and partner in crime.)
21. Honestly, have you gone out of your way to make a new friend?
22. Honestly, do you shower?
no. of course i do. what kind of question is that?
23. Honestly, are you desperate?
i wouldn't say so.
25. Honestly, ever made anyone cry?
yeah, but i felt really bad about it.
26. Have you ever cried over someone?
yeah... a lot.
27. Honestly, when was the last time you REALLY cried your heart out?
probably a month ago.
28. Honestly, have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
29. Honestly, have you kissed someone of the opposite sex this week?
oh yeah you know it. lol
30. Honestly, when was the last time you hugged or kissed someone in front of your parents?
um, never. well i guess you could say a friend.
32. Honestly, are you normally a happy person?
um, i guess.
33. Honestly, what makes you mad?
when people are talking about something, then they won't tell you.
34. Honestly, does being with your friends make you happy?
35. Honestly, do you believe in yourself?
half the time.
36. Honestly, are you annoying to people?
yeah, i would say so.
37. Honestly, is cheating acceptable?
no, but that doesn't mean it's hard not to do it.
38. Honestly, have you hugged a girl this week?
39. Wish you could have something or someone?
yeah, a few things.
40. Honestly, are you a relationship person?
seems to be no question 41.
43. Who is the last person you hugged?
44. Are you lonely right now?
no...maybe a little lonely cause no one's in my room.
October 16 2007
October 15 2007
Words of wisdom from my Paw Paw: Be yourself. 'Cause if you act one way around one person, and another way around another person, how will you act if you are around them at the same time.
October 15 2007
I don't really know what the point of these things are, but I'm bored, and they can be kind of fun when you're bored.
1. Are you currently mad at someone?
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper?
my dad...or me
3. Have you ever thrown anything at someone?
yep. at my sister. too many things to count
4. Does your face turn red when you're angry?
not really i guess. my cheeks and ears are always red though.
5. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell?
depends really. yell at my sister. i don't really stare angrily. i prefer the silent treament
1.Has anyone ever thrown a suprise for you?
no. i wish. that would be fun.
2. Are you easily excited?
yes. it's sad. i get my hopes up a lot.
3. What event is coming up that you're most excited about?
europe, baby! well it's next summer. but i'm really excited though.
4. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought?
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
i don't know. a bigger house.
Megan Lynn Bell
March 8, 1993
3. What's your main goal in life?
live my life to the fullest as God would want me to
4.Do you want to have children?
yeah. when i'm married.
5. How do you want to die?
um, i don't know. i haven't really thought about it.
1. Are you against gay marriage?
2. Lower the drinking age?
no. raise the age...to about 400.
3. Capital punishment?
5. Democrat or republican?
don't really have a comment. i'm not very political.
1. Do you love someone?
of course. who doesn't?
2. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
no. wish i did though, but i have other things to worry about...like school.
3. Is is better to have loved and lost, then to not have loved at all?
i guess. but it's still sad.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
i mean i guess it could happen.
5. Would you tatoo your lover's name on your body?
no. tatooes are tacky.
Q.How many beds did lie in today?
Q. How much cash do you have on you right now?
Q. Look to your left. What is there?
a bookshelf with a jewerly box on it.
Q. What is the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
some of sydnee's sister's clothes when i spent the night.
Q. What website(s) do you visit most during the day?
phusebox, yahoo, email, and student ambassador alumni.
Q. Do you have any plants in your room?
Q. Does anything on your body hurt right now?
yes. my leg. i hurt it stretching at dance tonight.
Q. What city was your last taxi ride in?
i've never been in a taxi.
Q. Do you own a picture phone?
yes. and a crappy one.
Q. Recent time you really upset?
probably something over the summer. or bad grade this year.
1. Person you saw?
sydnee at dance. or i guess my sister just 5 secs ago.
2. Last person that said they loved you?
my mom when i was saying good night.
3. Movie watched in cinema?
harry potter. i think.
4. Song you listend to?
don't go. billy ray and miley cyrus. i actually kind of like this song, even though miley is WAY overated.
5. Last person you talked on the phone with?
1. What are you doing right now?
this, drinking, and hoping for something good.
2. What are you doing tonight?
had dance, hw, and soon i'll be sleeping.
3. What are you going to eat?
nothing now. it's almost time for me to sleep.
4. Did you accomplish something today?
leaps at dance, dance at dance, and hw.
5. What shoes are you wearing right now?
none. i'm barefooted. i hate shoes.
tuesday, school, and crappy english paper revising. blah.
2. My plans are?
going to school, eating, doing hw, strengthing dance, and cheerleading.
3. Are you going to laugh?
of course. when do i not? especially with keri and sydnee. oh happy days. lol
4. Any TV show you are going to watch?
something on disney channel most likely.
5. Do you know what you will eat?
whatever crappy school food is in the caf.
October 06 2007
October 04 2007
October 04 2007
Yeah. So I'm going to Europe! I completed my application today! I'm so excited. We're going to London, England; Surrey, England; Warwick, England; Oxford, England; Caen, France; Paris, France; Versailles, France; Brussels, Belgium; and Amsterdam, Holland. We get to see Big Ben, the Eiffel Tower, the Lodon Tower, Warwick Castle, the London Eye (the biggest farris wheel so as of now), and walk through the house Anne Frank stayed in (which is what I really want to do.) I feel a little bad though because my mom, dad, and sister gave up their cruise so I wouldn't have to raise as much money. I totally appreciate it, but still I can't help feeling like they are getting jipped. I'm just so excited.
September 28 2007
Today has been pretty crazy, considering it was homecoming and all. But it was a lot of fun. The pep rally was really awesome, except the freshmen really stinked. We so need to do better next year. The football game was a lot of fun. I got to walk around with my friends. Except my feet starting hurting. And I met one of Carmen's good friends. Which is cool. Oh yeah! I was on the news tonight for like two seconds from the game. So I should probably go so I'll talk to you guys later.
September 23 2007
So today I had a meeting for People to People to go to England. I would get to visit England, France, Belgium, and Holland. I really want to see the Warwick Castle, and the Eiffel Tower. I think it would be so much fun. I just wish some of the people who went to Australia would go. Then it would be even more fun. I just miss everyone so much. I really can't wait 'till we have another reunion. I'm pretty sure I'll get to go this year, except this time I'll have to fund raise the money, unlike last time. I don't think raising the money will really be that hard, if I just try. Keri might get to go, which will be totally awesome. Can't wait! Ahh.
Oh yeah, my dad's travelling to Knoxville for work this week so be praying for him.