In A Relationship
April 02 2007
March 05 2007
So that lasted at least 10 minutes. Mandy and I concluded that squirrels during mating season is Nature's Soap Opera.
February 15 2007
I am so truly blessed to be in a relationship with a man who respects me and in turn, I respect him. It's crazy to think how one year ago, I just kinda knew Trent. I think we really started getting to know each other and hanging out after Valentine's Day. Trent and I discussed...and the beginnings of this friendship/relationship are pretty hazy. But hey...we're making new memories now and that will just have to do!
February 01 2007
January 23 2007
1. They will always smell good even if its just shampoo
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder
3. How cute they look when they sleep
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world
6. How cute they are when they eat
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while
8. Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful thing on this earth
11. How cute they are when they argue
12. The way her hand always finds yours
13. The way they smile
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later....
16. The way they kiss when you do something nice for them
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you"
18. Actually ... just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt. (even though we don't admit it)!
23. The way they say "I miss you"
24. The way you miss them
The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it
doesn't hurt her anymore..... Yet regardless if you love them, hate
them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them ...
it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the
world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes,
traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things
without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable
consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them
for a million reasons, No paper would do it justice. It is a thing not
of the mind but of the heart. A feeling. Only felt.
December 13 2006
Oh the fun!
November 12 2006
Well the first skit, which I was not in, started off very rough. The kids would not be quiet so it was started four times. After that, the message was spoken. Now remember, this was for middle schoolers, the message was about how everyone was going to hell if they didn't accept Jesus Christ right then and turn their life around. The guy kept saying the same thing over and over and went over his allotted time by like 20 minutes. Then there was an invitation for like at least 30 minutes. Now, the preacher was crying and calling out other kids that were crying and telling them they needed to talk to a counselor. The problem with that is that many kids who came back were just scared they were going to hell. They didn't know anything about God or Jesus or anything...it was all about going to hell and they were terrified.
By the time this was over, they had an intermission but it was already like 2.5 hours into the rally and the second half hadn't started. Allie and I were just waiting to do our skit when the second half started. However, the organizer came over and said they were cutting our skit that was only about 3 minutes and went on next. So Marla, our fearless leader, decided we should leave, so we did. Afterwards, I was told that the organizer came back and apologized to the BCM for coming so far and not getting to do everything.
So basically, Allie and I didn't get to do our skit and all of us attending were not very happy at the way it was run. We sat for about 2.5 hours after the first skit for nothing. Granted, a few of the couselors really got a good talk with some of the kids but overall this rally was a bust.
I was really disappointed.
November 06 2006
November 01 2006
Erin + Rain + Cold = n
So what do you think the answer is? Hmmm? (I'm not being sarcastic at all...am I???
Well, anyway, the answer is SICK!!!
I'm nausious, stuffy nose, sore throat and I'm achy.
CURSE YOU ANN ANDALORO!!!!!
For those of you who don't know...Ann decided that it would be a GREAT idea to walk to restaurants in the rain when it was cold! No one thought it was a great idea...but Ann called the shots and now I feel horrible! No more trips with Ann!!!
October 17 2006
Right now I can't actually afford to get sick. I have a conference I am presenting at next weekend and I need to be prepared and feeling awesome to make it work.
So, I'm hoping to start feeling better soon!
October 08 2006
October 04 2006
In other news, it is really hard to fulfill a contract that I never signed for a scholarship that I received but never applied for. Funny how people try to strong-arm you when they really have no basis for it.
September 22 2006
I usually don't post things like this but I thought it looked fun!
42 of the MOST Random Questions Ever, BE HONEST
1. Where were you 1 hour ago? Just got out of class
2. Who will be your next kiss? Trent Ashcraft
3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
My sunscreen is pink.
4. When is the last time you went to the mall? Ummm...mall? Probably in Poland.
5. Are you wearing socks right now?
6. When was the last time you went out of the state?
When I came back from Poland. Stayed for a little while in Atlanta.
7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
nope. Only go on free movie nights.
8. What was the last thing you had to drink?
I think Pink lemonade last night at dinner.
9. What are you wearing right now?
A shirt I got in Poland with a new jacket, some jeans and flip flops.
10. What was your last purchase? A camera bag for my new camera.
11. Last food you ate?
Alfredo and muffins.
12. Who was your first real kiss? Ummmm...no comment.
13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
14. Who was your last kiss? Trent Ashcraft.
15. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Watched? I was at a football game on saturday.
What is your favorite class? Sewing!
17. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? In Poland.
18. What is the last thing you purchased online? My new digital camera.
19. How old are your parents?
I'm not sure the calender goes back far enough.
20. What's your favorite soup?
Campbells Potato Soup or M&D's broccoli soup.
21. Do you miss anyone?
Trent...although I will see him tonight...and everyone involved in Poland. The team and all my friends in Poland.
Last play you saw? A Comedy of Errors by Shakespeare in his Globe Theatre.
are your plans for the day? work and then spend the evening with Trent in both Lexington and Morehead.
24. Who is the last person you messaged on facebook?
Trent, I think.
25. Ever go to camp? I went like every year tll I graduated high school.
26. Were you an honor roll student in school?
What do you know about the future? Actually nothing. Leaving it all up to God.
28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
no but my hair smells good.
30. Where is your best friend located?
Sometimes in Louisville and the rest of the time in Murfreesboro.
31. Do you have a tan?
Nope and proud of it.
32. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
Ummm...just after I'm married.
33. Do you collect anything?
Mickey Mouse antennae toppers.
34. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I'll never tell....
35. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? yes...it's cleaner.
37. Do you have a crush?
well...not really a crush...his name is Trent Ashcraft. I like him a lot.
38. Last time you took a shower?
At 8 a..m. this morning.
39. Who do you like? Trent
40. What is your mood? tired
41. Are you someone's best friend?
42. What's the last TV show you watched?
I'm watching Gilmore Girls right now.
September 20 2006
Anyway, today I got a new camera and it's really cool. Ask me about it. I love it!
Classes are going ok. Just really busy but that's what I love...right? I have a quiz tomorrow that seems to be really easy but I'm sure it isn't going to be.
Dr. T and I seem to be coming along on our paper. I'm really excited about it because I'm a nerd. The bad part is that I will mainly be presenting it at the conference. Lucky me.
Okey dokey. That seems to be all.
Oh, and I had a good time this past weekend with my parents. They are always a good time.
September 14 2006
My back is aching and will probably start spasming within the next day.
September 10 2006
Then I took Trent and Rand back to their apartment and Trent had gotten me flowers. They had roses and they were absolutely beautiful. So thanks Trent. Totally made my day! When I didn't feel good and I wasn't in the best of moods...That made my day soooo much better and easier to deal with. Thanks again!
September 06 2006
September 04 2006
Granted, I never really like the Crocodile Hunter shows or respected much of what Steve Irwin did, but he was someone who wanted everyone to know about Earth's finest creatures and I can respect that.
Anyway, I wish the best of luck to his family. I am so sorry for you loss.