In A Relationship
April 08 2007
March 13 2007
So here's my thought at the moment.......yep.......just one. You can't expect more than one at 4:41 a.m. Anyway.....here it is:
Papers are poo and I don't like them
Especially when there are more than one
All sort of due on the same day
It's very sad
But coke icee things are happy
and now I'm going to bed.
That was a longer thought that I thought it was going to be. I thought it was just going to be papers are poo. Here's a fun Erin picture!!
February 13 2007
- "To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
January 31 2007
"Just going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car."
January 15 2007
December 20 2006
"You want it.
You better never let it go."
-- Taylor Swift --
December 20 2006
1. I've come to realize that: if i want it im gonna have to make it happen
2. I am listening to: taylor swift......duh!
3. I talk: sometimes
4. I love: music
5. My best friend(s): is probably bored at the moment
7. I lost: my ID one time last week. and that is why i think i'm turning into dani.
8. I hate it when people: exclude people and don't even realize it....and when they are so sweet to some people and so not sweet to others.
9. Love is: a word used in a lot of songs
10. Marriage is: kinda like carriage...only with an m
11. Somewhere, someone is thinking: I want to give Kim Bannon a record deal.
12. I'll always: love music
13. I have a crush on: stitch
14. The last time I cried was: uh...i don't know
15. My cell phone: is not a number you're gonna get on here
16. When I wake up in the morning: i don't get up for a while
17. Before I go to sleep at night: it's dark outside
18. Right now I am thinking about: our song...cuz it's whats playing. and taylor swift writes awesome songs!!
19. Babies are: cute...til they spit up on you
20. I get on myspace: to look at taylor swift's myspace and find fun music
21. Today I: answer phones
22. Tonight I will: listen to music
23. Tomorrow I will: work
24. I really want: to sing.....at the ryman
25. The person who is most likely to repost this is: probably dani
December 01 2006
1. Who kissed you on new years?
ginger? ok so maybe she bit me....
2. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
3. Does it snow where you live?
yep..and it fun!
4. Do you like hot chocolate?
luke warm chocolate.....yes.
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
no but i went with chorus!! in may
1. Who was your Valentine?
2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
1. Are you Irish?
a little bit
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2006?
4. Did you get drunk?
5. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
1. Do you like the rain?
2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
probably...well...not tons....cuz the easter bunny knows i dont eat a lot of candy
4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
5. Do you love the month of April?
1. What is your favorite flower?
raindrops on roses......and now i wanna sing....
2. Do you like the spring?
other than the sinus infection.....yes
3. Finish the phrase "April showers":
brings may flowers!!!!
4. What is the first color you think of when you think of Spring?
1. What year did/will you graduate from highschool?
2. Did you do anything fun during this month?
1. What did you do on the Fourth of July?
3 days til disney world!!!!
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?
3. Do you blast the A/C all day?
uh..........i dont know
1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer?
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '06?
3. Did you have a sunburn?
4. Do you go to the beach a lot?
1. Did you attend school/college in '06?
2. Who is your favorite teacher?
3. Do you like fall better then summer?
no....fall involves a sinus infection
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume?
2. What is your favorite candy?
3.What did you dress up as this year?
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
2. Do you love stuffing?
3. What are you thankful for?
friends, family, music, and a bunch of other stuff
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
2. What is December 1st, 2006?
3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
4. Get anything special last year?
VCR to tape 24!
5. What do you want this year?
tower of terror!
6. Do you like cold weather?
yup...cuz you go skating!!!
November 19 2006
itâ€™s not all about outfits. Itâ€™s about
the people inside them.â€ â€“Maddie
â€œHuh?â€ -- London
from the Suite Life of Zach and Cody
November 14 2006
Which Disney Princess Are You???
According to the answers you have just chosen you are most like the Disney Princess Belle.
Belle is as lovely as her name implies but her natural unaffected beauty is far more than skin deep. An intelligent and avid reader Belle yearns for faraway places and exciting adventures. She is a loyal, loving daughter and when the beast finally wins her trust she gives him all her kindness and patience and then realizes she has also given him her heart. With her inner strength and outward beauty, Belle is a young woman who can and does make things happen.
November 12 2006
and I am thoroughly amused by that because it's the first soundtrack to ever be number one and i know it was probably mostly 12 year olds that bought it.....and yes i am one of those 12 year olds....and its a really good cd. and I think I'm probably the only one who cares but that's ok....cuz i have my own little world and its fun!!
and.......24 (season 6) STARTS ON JANUARY 7TH!!
and....nathan....i love the pretty colors on here!! and thanks for the hot pink!!
November 08 2006
November 05 2006
yes...i realize that's their basket ball court but did you really think i'd have a picture of the football field??
November 01 2006
October 31 2006
"If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be? So, here's how it works:....(if we were a movie, you'd be the right guy and i'd be the best friend you'd fall in love with in the end. we'd be laughin, watchin the sunset, fade to black, scroll the names, play the happy song...)
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, etc).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
7. Don't skip songs.
Where is your heart -- kelly clarkson
"for the long run" -- chely wright
First Day at School
"the song of the cebu" -- veggietales
"i will be there for you" -- jessica andrews
"the other little soldier" -- josh gracin
"always have always will" -- avalon
'wounded' -- little big town
'man i feel like a woman' -- shania twain
'the last ones' -- matthew west
Getting Back Together
"a moment like this" --kelly clarkson
'shes no you' -- jesse mccartney
Birth of a Child
"kickin' in" -- SHeDAISY
"the power of love" -- celine dion
"the safe side" -- chris cagle
"one night in las vegas" -- chely wright
"leavin' on your mind" -- LeAnn Rimes
ok....so it picked songs i hardly ever listen to ...on like all of them.........anyway....and it didnt even pick hannah!!!
October 30 2006
it was fun!!! and i didnt fall a whole lot!!
** special thanks to emily for the awesome picture **
October 13 2006
October 09 2006
October 02 2006
"Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!"
by the way...
Nathan can we get a hot pink color on here??
That would be awesome!!!
September 28 2006
One day my housework-challenged friend named Neil decided to wash his sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to his wife, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?"
"It depends," she replied. "What does it say on your shirt?"
He yelled back, "Louisville."
"Hot water and 5 cups of bleach!"
so...anybody got any UL shirts I can wash???
September 24 2006
September 18 2006
'Pirates 3â€™ will end trilogy but not sequel
Sunday, September 17, 2006 (EST)
London, Sept 17: Thereâ€™s a bit of good news for Pirates of the Caribbean fans all over the world.
Disney head honchos have revealed that though the third
â€˜Piratesâ€™ film will conclude the trilogy, it was â€œunlikelyâ€ that it
will be the last sequel of the mega-hit movie.
Mark Zoradi, president of the Disney Motion Pictures Group said
that the eagerly awaited third movie may not be the last Pirates film.
"The third film... will conclude the initial Pirates trilogy,
though it is unlikely to be the last Pirates sequel," the Daily Mail
quoted him, as saying.
With the second movie in the series, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest,
become the third film to passing the 1 billion dollar mark at the
worldwide box office, bosses have decided to globally release the third
and final flick in the series on 25 May 2007, rather than a gradual
worldwide release. (ANI)