In A Relationship
October 16 2006
feel like giving
a piece of your mind
enough to spare.
October 08 2006
"Give us forceful crap!"
-Patrick, one of the Mock Trial Coaches
October 05 2006
Today is the
Second Annual Celebration
National Nathan is My Hero Day!
go out and get a cake with his face on it..... unless it makes you feel slightly cannibalistic...
in that case..... throw a parade!!!
October 02 2006
October 02 2006
Other people don't MAKE you feel anything.
YOU make CHOICES about how you will feel and react.
- The Very Wise Ida Sue Westerman -
and yes austin since i know you will ask... that is monner
September 29 2006
so with seemingly everyone around me getting engaged
and my already present facination with things that
i've been thinking more so about these wonderful sparkly things
and why exactly they do attract my attention
and i've come to the conclusion
that it all goes to wanting to feel
i want to be a princess
and have each and every priviledge that comes with that
i mena i like the sparkle all by itself
but i think that what i really like is what it represents
and it is then that once again i am reminded
that i am a princess
a daughter of the King of Kings
He truely hung the moon and the stars just for me
He loves me above all else
and He wore a crown for me
so that i
could wear a tiara
September 25 2006
After varying degrees of thought i have compiled the following:
- My dorm room is also inhabited by grimlins who move my things and make noises when i am here alone.
- Certain people anger me by nature:
- those who change themselves to make others happy
- those who complain about things that they are unwilling to even attempt to change
- those who think they know more than everyone else about everything and believe it to the their sacred duty to share this knowledge
- those who take great intrest in their own emotional fits and ignore the emotional needs of others
- I am way too mischevious for my own good and the good of those around me
- The only good shower on my dorm floor is the 5th stall and is best when used at approx. 2 am to maximize on water pressure and heat.
- The average human being does not get enought hugs everyday.
- I need more hugs than the average human being.
- Sleep is actually necessary to live and live well.
- I actually need to vent occasionally but don't like ventiong to other people because i feel like i'm "gossiping."
- Life is amazing....
September 24 2006
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,
but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
- Herm Albright -
(aka some guy we've never heard of)
September 19 2006
my grandfather has surgery tomorrow on a major nerve in his neck that has been giving him a lot of pain. i'm really nervous about this. they are putting him completely under...
September 17 2006
Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end.
It's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing.
It's when you've had everything to do, and you've done it.
- Margaret Thatcher -
September 13 2006
Power comes from personality, not leadership ability.
September 11 2006
Have you forgotten how it felt five years ago today?
Where were you when you found out?
I was in World History class.
A little too Ironic for me.
Have you forgotten how long the "clean-up" took?
In my opinion there are somethings you can't clean up, or repair, or fix.
You can't really set them right either.
Only One i know can do that...
He cradled us in His arms that day...
and He continues to do so today.
September 10 2006
My parentals, grandparentals, bo,amber and the austin came to eat an early Birthday lunch with me! Brently came too!
we went to OUTBACK and it was YUMMY!!!
they even gave me icecream and if you've never had outback icecream.... it's mega good!
I got fun jewelry from grandparents ans LOTS of REALLY FUN t-shirt from AAA (which i brought back and sat infront of my mirror and tried all of them on) there were 19 tee's cause i'm 19!
then we wentto see baby Savannah!
mommy held her and then...
i held her for a rally long time!
she is soooooo cute. i counted her 10 perfect fingers and 10 perfect toes!
her little bellybutton looks ow-ie
then after i read philosophy... brently, me, kim, baker, jamie-pooh, rachael, and drew the meanie butt played UNO! i never won... lol i think that means i should find a new card game...lol
it was a fun fun day
September 10 2006
"i'm a vegetable. don't pick on the vegetable"
i wonder who managed to come out with such amazing words???
September 08 2006
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Jeremy Baker
on the birth of their beautiful daughter
Savannah Marie Baker
on September 7th!
She weighs 9 lbs. 10 ozs. and is 20 in. long!
I'M AN AUNT!!!!
nathan...we really need a pink font!