In A Relationship
Siegel High School
Flute, Music, Reading, Watching movies
oldies, classic rock, The Beatles, Simon and Garfunkel, The Who
Breakfest at Tiffanys, A Hard Day's Night, The Graduate, Gone With the Wind, Mounty Python and the Holy Grail, The Shining, 12 Angry Men, Almost Famous, Dead Poets Society
January 01 2006
Yeah so phusebox is back. Whoopideedodaaaa not like I write anything in here anyway.
Happy New Year!
November 28 2005
1) Last thing you burned while attempting to cook?
Well, there was bread that was burned on Friday, but I'm not the one who did it, except it is my fault too because I couldn't figure out the damn microwave timer.
2) Describe yourself in 3 words?
Quiet, Honest, Opinionated
3) How long does it take you to get ready for your day?
An hour, sometimes shorter.
4) Favorite place to blow $50?
5) How many people have you thought were "the one"?
6) What is something that turns you off from the opposite sex?
Being an asshole.
7) What kind of car do you drive?
8) What's in your CD player right now?
9) What celebrity would you have coffee with?
I think having coffie with a celebrity would be awkward, but if I had to choose it would be Reese Witherspoon or somebody. She seems pretty normal compared to other celebritys.
10) What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with?
Pretty much all of them.
11) What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Some type of Crest.
12) What time do you go to bed?
10:00 or 10:30
13) Last movie you saw?
Harry freakin Potter.
14) Last TV show you watched?
The Macy's Day Parade
15) Who is your best friend?
Well, I don't know because none of them claim me as their best friend.
16) Who in your family do you best get along with?
My two little brothers, mostly Tyler.
17) Who do you lust after?
18]) What time is it?
19) Are you planning a vacation/travel?
Washington Dc with the band kids.
20) When/Where was the last time you traveled?
21) How many times have you been in love?
22) How old will you be in 10 years?
23) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully happy and in love.
24) Sinful snacking weakness?
Woot! I used to fear them, but as of two years ago, I do not.
26) Ever run out of gas?
I have been close.
27) Ever been on a train?
28) Ever been on a blind date?
No, thank God.
29) Ever been to Europe?
30) What would you do if you could be the opposite sex for one day?
Find out men's secrets if there are any
31) Would you tell anyone it was you?
Are you kidding me? It'd blow my cover!
32) Ever been arrested?
33) Have a crush on anyone you work with?
No, because I don't have a job.
34) What is something you believe in?
Not sure yet.
35) What is something you fear?
36) Big or small?
Big or smale what?
37) What is the worst pain you have ever experienced?
Mmmm, I haven't experienced much pain in my life.
38) What is your favorite television show?
Don't really have one.
39) Ever photoshopped yourself to look better in a picture?
40) Tell us something about your childhood.
I liked frilly dresses.
41) What would it cost for you to flash the person next to you?
42) Best time to catch you in a good mood?
When everything is going right
43) If you could be anything for one day, what would it be?
So many choices...
44) Most prized possesion(s)?
My grandpa's hat. My photos. My books.
45) Would you ever sell it/how much?
Nah, no one else would want them.
46) What is one of your pet peeves?
People who are spastic annoying.
47) Favorite kind of ice cream?
48) Coolest thing that happened today?
There weren't many cool things that happened today.
56) What do you usually order from starbucks?
57) What is/was your biggest mistake?
8th grade was on big mistake.
58) Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
When I was in middle school, I'd get angry and scratch myself.
59) Say something totally random about you:
I once was on a swim team.
60) Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
They never have.
61) Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
62) Did you have braces?
63) Are you comfortable with your height?
Indeed I am.
64) What is the most romantic thing done by someone of the opposite sex?
To suprise you.
65) When do you know it's love?
What would I know about love?
66. Do you speak other languages?
A very limited amount of Spanish
67) Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
I like not having cancer and looking orange.
68) What magazines do you read?
Random ones. Most are interesting.
69) Have you ever ridden in a limo?
70) Has anyone you were really close with passed away?
Yes, my grandpa
71)Have you ever watched MTV?
I like the show My Super Sweet Sixteen. Other than that no.
72) What's something that really annoys you?
People in general.
73) What's something you really like?
Hugs and hand holding.
74) Do you like michael jackson?
75) Can you dance?
I have skills!
76) What's the latest you've ever stayed up?
Over 24 hours
77) Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?
Yes, and it scared me.
78) Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
79) Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Yeah, I do. What can I say?
80) Who did you take this from?
81) Whats your full name?
Courtney Lauren Caldwell.
82) If you had to pick another city to live in... but it was in the same state what city would you choose?
I really like Murfreesboro, so there.
83) Favortie place in the world?
I haven't been all around the world. Right now I am thinking Lake Tahoe.
84) Best feeling you ever had?
I couldn't say.
85) Life goal or dream?
To get married and live happily ever after.
Alright, maybe it is time to update...
November 05 2005
Yeah, seeing that it has been since September since I updated, it is in dire need of an updation.
So, today I went to my brother's soccer games which was kind of cool because I haven't been to one since I was about 9 or 10. Who knew soccer could be so intense?
Tomorrow my crazy family and I are going someplace though I am not quite sure where. Hmmmm it's a mystery.
September 22 2005
September 18 2005
September 04 2005
We beat Oakland.
Too much homework= :-(
August 15 2005
August 14 2005
But it is.
So, I went school supply shopping. The only good part about starting school. Seeing all the millions of pencils and pens makes me a happy camper. I even got white out. Do I need it? Nope, but it is awesome anyway.
I've also been working on my summer reading objects. I doubt Mr. Marlett will take them up tomorrow, but just in case. I probably won't do the Their Eyes Were Watching God one just yet though, seeing that I still need to read the book.
Tommorrow, I am desperately going to try and change my scedule around. If I could move third to first, and first to fitfth, and fifth to third, everything would be great. But I am trying not to get my hopes up, because everytime I do get excited about something it goes horribly wrong. Plus the guidence counselors are bitches. At least I have an excuse to change my history class.
Anyway, this entry was way to long for my tastes. See you tommorrow at not school.
August 11 2005
August 05 2005
Oh and since the last entry confused you guys quite a bit, I'll give you an explination. I watched the movie Almost Famous. I only wish I could see my entire future by listening to a cd.
July 31 2005
July 24 2005
July 15 2005
Harry Potter in 8 hours 35 minutes and 8 secounds. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!
Don't even think about calling me tomorrow. I'll be reading. :-D
July 13 2005
After I started driving (stephy in the car with me) I turned the lights on and the car just DIED. It died, but was still moving. Thank God the traffic light was green and I was able to turn into the Kristals. Very scary experience.
My grandpa fixed it today. Apparently a cable was not connected to the battery. I hope it works enough to take me to the section leader meeting.
July 09 2005
I must stop reading depressing, realistic books. They are affecting my sleep habits. I need a book filled with sunshine and rainbows. Comepletely unreal, but sometimes you need it.
Somebody cheer me up, please.
July 06 2005
Oh and I'm home.
July 03 2005
I'm having...dare I say it....fun.
I love being up north.
Why has every movie that has come out been a remake of a tv show or previous movie or book? Sorry Hollywood, you officially suck even more than you previously did. Congratulations.
If I had known I would be in Philly the same weekend as Live8 was happening, you better bet I would have bought a ticket.
The thing that bugs me about LIVE8 was how absolutely no money was raised. After all those consession stands, seat tickets, and all they couldn't bother to raise any money for aids and poverty, what the event was all about. The celebrities that performed in the concerts got expensive giftbags, yet no money was raised? The world gets sadder everyday...
Sorry kids with AIDS, sorry people who live in poverty, I'm sorry that people can't live without their giftbags, I'm sorry nobody bothered to raise money for you. What a waste of event...awareness is good and all, but can you imagine the amount of money that could have been raised? Can you imagine?