January 03 2008
2008: In The Beginning
Where did you bring in the New Year?: my house
Who were you with? keri, my mom, dad, and sister
Did you kiss anyone at midnight?: sadly no
Did you make any resolutions?: yes, i did
2007: Your Love Life
Did you break up with anyone?: no, i didn't even have anyone to break up with
Did you get anything for Valentines day?: well, i got candy and a prett necklace from my mom, but she's not included in this section
Did you meet anyone special?: totally, tons of people
Did you fall in love?: no
2007: Friends and Enemies
Did you meet any new friends last year?: yes, totally
Did any of your friendships end?: almost, but in the end things worked out, and things are better than ever which i'm totally happy about
Did you make any new enemies?: no, i don't think so
Who was your closest friend?: Carmen or Keri
Who did you grow apart from?: shauna and sam
Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?: nope
How old did you turn?: 14
Did you have a cake?: well cupcakes that was shaped like a duckasourous. lol
What did you do for your birthday?: sleepover with all my coolest friends
Did you get any presents?: awesome presents
Your favorite gift: money
2007: All about YOU
Did you change at all last year?: tons
Did you dye your hair?: no
Did you get your hair cut?: lots
Did you change your style? not really
Were you in school?: ug, yes, but that's where i made my two besties: carmen and keri
Did you get good grades?: All A's baby!
Did you have a job?: nope
Did you drive? no...sadly
Did you own a car?: no...sadly
Did anyone close to you give birth?: no
Did you move at all?: nope
Did you go on any vacations?: yeah...and Austrlia!
Did you leave the country at all?: yes...Australia was the best!
Would you change anything about yourself now?: kind of
2007: Wrap Up.
Was 2007 a good year?: the greatest
Did 2007 bring any new insights?: lots
Do you think 2008 will top 2007?:absolutely! Europe and new friends!
Do you have any goals for 2008?: have more confidence and be more outgoing. Oh, and make the dance team!
If you could relive any moment which would you choose?: talking to Brandon at the Hard Rock Cafe in Australia. definitely!
January 01 2008
Oh my goodness! It's finally snowing, and I'm so excited. It's snowing like crazy at my house. At first it was just flurrying a lot, then it was like a blizzard. You could barely even see to the road from the front door. The snowflakes are really big. Ahhh! So yeah, that's my random excitedness for today. Hopefully yall will get some good snow.
December 29 2007
1. Is there someone you wanna date right now?
i guess...i don't really know...well yes, but no
2. Why did you stop liking the last person you liked?
came to a realization that they would never like me
3. Are you usually the heart breaker or the heart broken?
heart broken, especially considering i've never had anyone to heart brake
4. What is your name?
5. Name a quote from the song you are listening to:
"I can't wait to see you again."
6. What are you doing right now?
7. Do you miss your ex girlfriend/boyfriend?
no considering i've never had one
8. Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
definitely. too many to count
11. What was the reason you last cried?
life in general
12. What was the first thing you said when you woke up today?
13. Is there a meaning behind your profile song?
don't have a profile song
14. Do you have a best friend?
i guess...but i don't know if they'd consider me their best friend
16. Have you ever hated someone, but ended up being friends with them?
yeah, but then we ended up hating each other again
17. What do you think of people who don't have sex before marriage?
good people that have good morals. i look up to them.
18. Do you own a pair of green pants?
no. but i do have green shorts
19. Are you more independent or dependent?
a little of both. it really depends.
20. Ever had the opposite sex over when no one was home?
yeah...well i was at their house.
21. Do you believe that what comes around goes around?
sometimes i guess.
22. What is your favorite fruit?
tomatoes or watermelon.
25. What is the most important thing in any relationship?
being able to trust each other.
26. What is the last song to make you cry?
Ready, Set, Don't Go
27. Does anyone love you?
my parents, family, and friends.
28. Do you love someone?
yeah...family love...but not in love
29. Are your best friends pretty?
yeah...i wish i was.
30. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
32. Whats the one thing thats getting you through this week?
33. Who do you miss?
34. Do you give out second chances too easily?
35. Where was your last car ride to and from?
36. Where is one place you want to visit?
39. Ever felt that no one relates to you?
40. Had plans and broke them?
some one else did
41. Done anything illegal?
43. Are you a vegetarian?
no...but i did try to be one in sixth grade
44. Are you a tease?
45. Who are you jealous of?
46. Are you a lover or hater?
47. Do you think your ex's new love is a player/slut?
well considering i've never had a bf, i can't answer this question now can i.
49. What/who can always make you laugh?
carmen. keri. sydnee. batey.
50. Who's your top 12 on myspace?
don't have a myspace.
December 27 2007
For the first time in a long while I feel...optimistic and HAPPY! I can't wait for the New Year because I feel like it's going to bring great things. New friendships. Greater friendships with my friends now. And other thing I can't put my finger on. I just have that feeling that something good is going to happen. I've actually noticed that I'm starting to not hate the things in my life I have hated for a long time. I'm not going to say I'm happy about certain things, but I know that I still have it good no matter what. I mean look at everylook I have and all the things I've been able to do in my lifetime that not a lot of kids my age have had the oppurutunity to. I just feel great. And hopefully I'll stay this way for a while.
December 18 2007
December 15 2007
It felt like last night things were finally how they are supposed to be. It's been a long time since I've felt like that. I have my real friends back, and hopefully here to stay for a long time. I'm really glad for last night. I was really happy and it felt like last year. I can now say I'm actually mostly happy for once in like forever it seems.
"These are the days we will remember, these are the times that won't come again, the highest of flames becomes an ember, so you gotta live it while you can."
December 08 2007
So last night I was thinking. I was wondering why some girls are always worrying why they don't have a boyfriend. I mean I wouldn't mind having one, but if I don't thats OK. Then I was wondering why so many girls have had too many boyfriends to count, and I've never had one. I've come to realize maybe why I've never had a boyfriend is because it's God's will for me not to have one. Dating just isn't what's right for me right now. I mean I have so much more stuff to look forward to right now. So much more things I need to worry about right now. Like school work, family, friends, dance, reading. The list goes on. It's like the Diary of a Teenage Girl series (and you haven't read these you really need to. They are awesome!) or Barlowgirl's song, Average Girl. The perfect guy WILL come one day. I just have to wait. Until MY time. Not every other teenage girls'. And if you're wondering why you don't have a boyfriend right now, there's probably a reason. And not because you're ugly or fat or anything else like that. A deeper reason. It's just not for YOU. So stop worrying. Your day will come. I like to think of it this way: I'd rather have five great relationships rather than 500 meaningless ones.
So what I"m not your average girl
I don't meet the standards of this world
Chasing after boys is not my thing
See I'm waiting for a wedding ring
No more dating
I'm just waiting
Like sleeping beauty
My prince will come for me
No more dating I'm just waiting
'Cause God is writing my love story
Boys are bad that's certainly not true
'Cause God's preparing one for you
If you get tired waiting till he comes
Gods arms are the perfect place to run
Sleep that's the only thing
For me 'cause when I sleep Gods
Preparing one for me
November 25 2007
1. Last drink: water
3. Last phone call: keri
4. Last text message: keri
5. Last CD played: somtething of my mom's
6. Last bubble bath: when i was sick.
7. Last time you cried: the other day
8. Last meal: like 5 minutes ago
1. Have you ever dated someone twice? nome
2. Have you ever been cheated on?no considering i've never had a boyfriend
4. Have you ever kissed someone & regretted it? i've never kissed anyone
5. Have you ever lost someone? yeah
6. Have you ever been depressed? yes
7. Have you ever been drunk and thrown up? um, no, can't say i have
Name SIX things you did in the past three days:
2. went shopping
4. watched TV
5. went to the parade
List FIVE people you can tell pretty much anything to
3. My mom (eventually)
List THREE favorite colors
List TWO things you want to do before you die
1. find love
2. be in a broadway show
SO FAR IN 07…
Been to school - sadly, yes
Made a new friend - tons
Fallen out of love - i guess, sorta. it wasn't really love, more like lust.
Done something you swore never to do- yes
Laughed until you cried - Totally
Went behind your friends back - sadly, yes.
Met someone who changed your life - yes
Gotten close to someone - Oh, yes!
Found out who your true friends are- yeah, i guess
Do you have a crush? no sounds so...
6. Who is the best hugger that you know? Milby
7. Do you believe in love at first sight? no
8. Is there something you want to tell someone? Oh, yes!
9. What brand of shirt are you wearing? don't know
10. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends? no
11. Do you have “A thing” for anyone on your top friends? no
12. How many people on your top friends? don't know
13. How many kids do you want to have? 2
Do you have a good relationship with your parents? my mom 15. Do you wanna change your name? i guess
16. What did you do for your last birthday? sleepover
17. What time did you wake up today? 9:00
What were you doing at midnight last night? reading
19. Name something you CANNOT wait to do: go to Europe
20. Last time you saw your dad? like 5 minutes ago
21. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself? not care what people think
22. Which hand do you like better? right
23. What are you listening to right now? the TV
24. Have you ever talked to Tom? nome
25. Have you ever donated money to a good cause? yes
26. Have you ever talked about someone behind their back? yes
27. Least favorite month? August
28. What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone? tank top
29. Who’s getting on your nerves right now? don't know
30. Most visited webpage? phusebox
31. Would you help one of your best friends fight if he/she was losing? YES.
32. Coke or Pepsi? neither
33. What’s the worst day of your life? when my house blew up 34. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week? no
35. Do you disagree with a lot of things going on in the world? yeah
36. Do you think there’s some models/people out there, that should lose a few pounds? i don't think it's nice to tell people that they need to lose weight.
November 24 2007
Click here to create your own painting.So this painting is supposed to reflect my personality. I don't really know how, but whatever.
November 23 2007
I thought this was kind of cool. Me and my sis have had this stuck in our heads, and now whenever we see a hat it's like there is some compelling force making us do the dance. As you can tell, I watch an awful lot of Disney Channel. The words can be a little hard to understand sometimes. They are:
"What's that? A hat. Crazy, funky, junky hat. Overslept. Hair unsightly. Tryin' to look like Kiera Knightly. We've been there. We've done that. We see right through your funky hat!"
November 23 2007
November 22 2007
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? my blankey
2. When was the last time you threw up? can't remember
3. What's your favorite curse word? i hate it when people curse. it's awful!
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? my sister, mom, and cousing
5. What were you doing at 8AM this morning? getting ready to go somewhere
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? watching Legally Blonde the Musical
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? no, and don't plan to
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? I know we are leaving at 4:00 in the morning, mother! Gosh, dang it!
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? chocolate
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? water
12. What are you wearing right now? pajamas
13. What was the last thing you ate? turkey
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? no but i am tomorrow. yay!
15. When was the last time you ran? earlier today
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? one of my sisters's games
18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace? don't have one
19. Ever go camping? occasionaly
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? in restaurants.
25. What did your last text message say? r u there from keri
26. Are you someone's best friend? no. i have bad luck with best friends.
27. What are you doing tomorrow? shopping till i drop, and probably longer.
28. Where is your mom right now? in the livingroom
29. Look to your left, what do you see? a book shelf and a door.
30. What color is your watch? pink, black, white, green, blue, purple. i have tons.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Oh my goodness! Loads and loads of the most awesome fun! I totally miss it. Whales, Habeeb, goats, friends, getting into tons of trouble, melting straightners, chaos, buses, so much more, and of course hotsinpillar. lol
32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster? totally
33. What is your birthstone? aquamarine
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through? which ever my mom feels like
35. What is your favorite number? 17
36. Do you have a dog? yes
37. who was the last person that you talked to on the phone? Keri
38. Have you met anyone famous? don't guess so
39. Any plans today? sleeping in a few hours.
40. How many states have you lived in? 1
41. Ever go to college? plan to
42. Where are you right now? my room
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? school and homework
44. Last song listened to? don't know
46. Are you allergic to anything? yeah, but we can't figure out what
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? clogs or flip-flops depending on season
49. Are you jealous of anyone? not really
50. Is anyone jealous of you? probably not. who would be jealous of my fat, ugly self?
51. Do you love anyone? of course.
52. Do any of your friends have children? i would hope not.
53. Do you eat healthy? i try to.
54. What do you usually do during the day? gayfar homework
55. Do you hate anyone right now? no
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? yuh.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 15. yay i get my permit. only like 3 months!
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? yes. whoo, that was fun. i miss eighth grade
60. How did you get one of your scars? chicken pox
November 22 2007
We have so much to be thankful for, and I just wish everyday so then everyone would realize we have things to be thankful for 365 days a year. Family, friends, food, shelter, suprisingly our education, and most importantly of all...being able to worship our savior freely. And I'm just as guilty as anyone else for taking things for granted. I need to work on that. So I hope all you have a great Thanksgiving with your family and friends because tomorrow...shopping here we come!
Isn't this just adorable?
November 19 2007
I don't know why I can't not do these things. Some of these are actually kinda cool cause they make you think. Which is good. Definitely. lol
WITH 2007 COMING TO AN END...
1. Have you had any relationships this year?
2. Have you had your birthday yet?
yes, March 8th. That was fun. Hey Heff. lol
3. Kissed two people in the same night?
can't say I have.
4. Been on a diet?
5. Pulled an all nighter?
6. Drank Starbucks?
7. Went Camping?
8. Bought something(s)?
9. Met someone special?
heck yes...all my cool ambassador friends...man Australia will never be the same lol
10. Been out of state?
yes...and the country.
in my shower.
12. What are you thinking about?
1.) Hugged someone?
2.) Slept in someone elses bed?
3.) Got a job?
no...i can't wait though so I'll have my own money.
4.) Loaned out money?
5.) Gotten in a car accident?
no, i'm so glad.
6.) Gone over your mobile phone bill?
8.) Done something you regret?
loads, sad to say.
Last person you hugged?
Last person to call you?
When was the last time you felt stupid?
Who did you last yell at?
my cousin and sis
What did you do today?
1. i'm gay...totally not!
2. i'm not...smart or tall or pretty
3. Initials? MLB
4. Hair style? layered, medium length, and usually in a ponytail considering i never have time to straighten it.
5. Eye color? brown.
6. Height? 5' 6''
7. Pets? two dogs and one fish
8. Mood? tired and hungry
9. Where would you rather be? at dance
10. What was the last thing you drank? water
Top Ten Things About Your Life:
1. Have you ever been in love? no
2. Do you believe in love? yes.
3. Why did your last relationship fail? never had one.
4. Have you ever been heartbroken? no.
5. Have you ever broken someone elses' heart? no, i don't think so
6. Have you ever fallen for you best friend? i hope not considering all my best friends have been girls
7. Have you ever loved someone and not told them? yes
8. Are you afraid of commitment? no.
9. Do you want to be in a relationship? sometimes
10. Have you ever had more then five serious relationships in your life? no i'm only 14
November 12 2007
Ok. I officially can not take this anymore. I hate my hair, and I'm tired of people asking and/or making fun of me because they are obvioulsy colored-blind. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, well then you obvioulsy don't know what I'm talking about. Simple as that. But anyway, I am seriously thinking about dying it completely out, if one more person says something about it. And I had actually gotten to a point were I kind of liked it, but now I hate it even more than ever. It's not unique, pretty, and no one is stinkin' jealous of it. (Mother!) Just today three people have said something about. One in English, one during wellness, and the other during dance. So, NO IT'S NOT GRAY OR WHITE OR PURPLE OR BLUE OR WHATEVER COLOR YOU THINK IT IS. IT'S BLONDE FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!
November 11 2007
So I went shopping with Batey today. We spent literally eight hours shopping, and I'm completely tired. But, anyway, I got this really cool bracelet. It's a NO Plastic Bracelet, and it's 99% no plastic:
99% of the materials used to create you NO Plastic Bracelet fashion n' awareness bracelet are made from eco-friendly materials. How cool is that!?!
- Beads: Eco-friendly 100% cornstarch based resin
- Dye/Coloring: Natural herbal tea or Lead-free Dye
- Charm: Recycled brass
- Packet: Eco-friendly cornstarch based resin
- Hang cord: Organinc hemp
- Card: Unbleached 100% post-consumer waste recycled paper
- Printing: Soy-based ink
A portion of the price of the bracelet is going to be donated to enviromental organizations, and they are hoping to raise $1 million by the end of 2008. You can go to www.everybodygreen.com. There was this cool saying on the little card thing: We're all in this together! Like each one of the beads on this bracelet, we're all a part of something bigger...strung together to create something wonderful: a healthier planet.
November 04 2007
I'm supposed to be doing my geometry homework and my English paper due tomorrow, but I really don't want to. So I'll do this to waste time.
. last beverage → milk
2. last phone call → keri
3. last instant message → bi from Claire
4. last cd played → Hannah Montan
5. last time you cried → the other day
6. last text message → um can't really say cause Keri's a bad girl j/k lol but really i can't say
SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
1. dated someone twice? → no,i've never even had a boyfriend
2. been cheated on? → no, like i said i've never had a boyfriend
3. cheated on someone? → no see last two
4. kissed someone & regretted it? → no i've never kissed anyone
5.lost someone special? → yeah.
6. been depressed? → slightly
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:
1. meet a new friend→ don't think so
2. Fallen out of love → not really cause i've never been in love
3. Laughed 'til tears → oh yes
4. Met someone who changed your life → not really
5. Found out who your true friends were → i've always known who they are
6. Is there something you want to tell someone → yes lots of things to lots of people
7. Have you kissed anyone on your top friend's list→ no, i've never kissed anyone. gosh. how many more of these am i going to have to answer.
8. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life? → a few on here.
9. How many kids do you want to have? → 2
10. Do you have any pets? → yes 3
11. Do you want to change your name? → well kind of really just shorten it.
12. What did you do for your last birthday? → sleepover
13. What time did you wake up today? → 9
14. What were you doing last night at 11:30? → trying to sleep
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for? → europe baby
16. Last time you saw your father? → last night
18. What are you listening to? → TV and radio
19. Have you ever talked to Tom? → no
23. Who's / what's getting on your nerves right now? → no one really
24. Most visited webpage? → P2P alumni, student ambassador website, this, addicting games.com
001. Whats your real name → megan
002. Nicknames → meg, megaboo, megan root(don't ask)
003. Status → single
004. Zodiac sign → pisces
005. Male or female → Female
006. Elementary? → Burns
007. Middle School → DMS
009. Hair color → butt ugly brown
011. Long,Short,Medium → medium
015. Are you health freak? → occasionly for like 5 sec.
016. Height → 5'6''
017. Do you have a crush on someone?→ no
018. Do you like yourself? → most of the time
019. Piercings → 0
020. Tattoos → no
021. Righty or lefty → righty
022. First surgery → i'm pretty sure never
023. First piercing → second grade
024. First best friend → Emily
026. First sport you joined → cheerleading
027. First pet → dog named buddy
028. First vacation→ florida/disney world
029. First concert: → n'sync when i was like 6
030. First crush → don't know
031. What are you? → the most beautiful person ever. lol
049. Eating? --> starburst
050. Drinking → milk
052. I'm about to → start working on my hw
053. Listening to → TV and radio
055. Waiting for → my mom to get home
YOUR FUTURE :
058. Want kids? → yeah i guess
059. Want to get married? → maybe
060. Careers in mind? → photographer, teacher, dancer, anchor woman
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? :
068. Lips or eyes → eyes
069. Hugs or kisses → hugs
070. Shorter or taller → taller
072. Romantic or spontaneous → either i guess
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → don't really care
074. Sensitive or loud → don't really care
075. Hook-up or relationship → relationship
076 Trouble maker or hesitant → happy medium
HAVE YOU EVER
078. Kissed a stranger → no. once again i've never kissed anyone
080. Lost glasses/contacts → both
081. Ran away from home → no
084. Broken someone's heart → don't guess so
085. Been arrested → no
086. Turned someone down → yes
087. Cried when someone died → yes
088. Liked a guy friend → not really
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → sometimes
090. Miracles → yes
091. Love at first sight→ no
092. Ghosts → not sure
093. Santa Claus → no
095. Kiss on the first date → no
096. Angels → yes
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → yes
098. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → no, and one more time i've never had one
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? huh? whatever.
November 03 2007
Today me and Keri had to be at the school at 10:30 for student council. I thought it was going to be boring considering we had to pick up trash, but it was suprisingly fun. We played some cool game called bulldogs and beetles. It hurts your knees though ,and it's hard to not get out. We are also doing some pretty dang awesome fun projects and fundraisers. After that I went to Keri's house, and we played some cool game that's extremely addicting and I'm going to buy for like 3 hours. Oh my goodness. We went to see the Bee Movie tonight. It was pretty funny. But I think it should have been rated a little higher than PG, but I guess that goes with any kid movie with hidden messages. And p.s to Keri and Jacob: It could happen. It could. It's a dang kid's movie for goodness sakes. So yeah. lol
November 02 2007
So tonight was the Fall Festival/Chili Supper at my sis's school. But before we got there we had to stop because my somebody's dog got ran over. We saw the truck that ran it over leavingj, and they didn't even stop to turn around. How could you just possibly leave a dog there dying. But anyway, so the truck ran over the whole back of the dog. My mom said that if he was hurt to badly that they were just going to put it to sleep. Pray that it's ok. I can't stand seeing an animal suffer.
So back to the fall thing. It's usually kind of boring cause I have to walk around with my sis and mom. But I asked Keri to come this year which I'm totally glad I did. We had so much fun. I know it must have been hard for her because of the whole left out/burns thing, but I think she had a lot of fun. We won a lot of cool new finger puppets from games so we are slowly building her puppet collection back up. Curse you, lucky puppy stealer! Keri name her cheetah frisky and her monkey dingo. I named mine Habeeb the Monkey and CW (Crusty Wizard) the Cheetah. lol. So yeah. We went in the haunted house. It was actually really scary. People kept chasing us, and this one guy followed us through the whole thing. Kind of freaky. I got my toe stepped on and punched in the face from somebody. Keri was absolutely terrified. Ahh! We won a easy button. Me and Keri are going to use it in geometry. Although Ms. Post might get mad, but whatever cause it's fun to push. So yeah, I should probably get to bed cause I have to be at school at 10:30 to clean for Student Council. Blah. At least Keri will be there. Talk to you kids later.